Emma, as part of a team, advises on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. Emma has advised a number of leading private equity funds and major corporates on domestic and cross-border acquisitions of companies and businesses, as well as private equity portfolio companies on general corporate matters.
Emma has completed secondments to the legal team of Equiniti and to the corporate practice of our New York office.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- OMERS Private Equity on the acquisition of V.Group, their first buyout in Europe, on a subsequent bolt-on acquisition, and the eventual disposal to Advent International. The sale of V.Group represents OMERS Private Equity’s first exit in Europe
- TowerBrook Capital Partners and the Infopro Digital group in the acquisition by Infopro of the Incisive Insight business
- Baring Private Equity in its acquisition of TA Associate’s interest in the Cath Kidston group
- GHO Capital on its acquisitions and combination of Visufarma and the European commercial operations of Nicox
- HgCapital in its acquisition of the Citation group
- Baring Private Equity in its acquisition of the Orangefield group
- Towerbrook Capital Partners in its disposal of the Phase Eight group to the Foschini Group
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of the Ambassador Theatre Group from Exponent Private Equity
- HgCapital in its disposal of Sporting Index
- Advent International in its acquisition of UK furniture retailer Sofa Workshop