Chelsea Carpenter is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Chelsea participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Chelsea has been part of the teams advising:
- EQT Partners Inc. in its take-private acquisition of BTRS Holdings Inc. (Billtrust), in a transaction that valued Billtrust at $1.7 billion
- Howden Group Holdings Limited in its acquisition of TigerRisk Partners, LLC
- MGM Resorts International in its $450 million sale of the operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in its $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC
Chelsea received her J.D., cum laude, from Fordham Law School and her B.A. from University of Michigan.
Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Latest Thinking, Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Guides Ad Hoc Group of Lenders in Covis Pharma's Cross Border Restructuring Deal Brief — June 01, 2023
- Weil Advises Howden on its Acquisition of TigerRisk Partners Deal Brief — June 10, 2022