Alexandra Jamel is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Ms. Jamel participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of public company and private equity transactions.
Ms. Jamel has been part of the teams advising:
- CPP Investments as a member of a consortium led by EQT in that consortium's $2.7 billion acquisition of Waystar, Inc.
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in the creation of a wealthtech advisory services company and the subsequent acquisitions of Orion Advisor Solutions (a portfolio company of TA Associates) and Brinker Capital.
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its growth investment in Green Mountain Technology, LLC.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its acquisition of Blueprint Genetics.
Ms. Jamel received her J.D. from Emory University School of Law, her LL.M. from New York University School of Law and her B.S. from Florida State University.