Alexandra Jamel is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Ms. Jamel participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of public company and private equity transactions.
Ms. Jamel has been part of the teams advising:
- CPP Investments as a member of a consortium led by EQT in that consortium's $2.7 billion acquisition of Waystar, Inc.
- Cobham Limited (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.8 billion sale of Cobham Mission Systems.
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in, together with TA Associates, the acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions, following the merger of Orion and Brinker Capital.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board in its acquisition of a majority stake in NVISION.
- Poppulo (a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its merger with Four Winds Interactive (a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners).
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its acquisition of Blueprint Genetics.
- TCV, as lead investor, in a $110 million Series F financing round for Strava, Inc.
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its growth investment in Green Mountain Technology, LLC.
- ThreatConnect, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Nehemiah Security LLP.
Ms. Jamel received her J.D. from Emory University School of Law, her LL.M. from New York University School of Law and her B.S. from Florida State University.