Amanda has been part of the teams advising:
- APCO Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in its acquisition of National Auto Care Corp
- Aterian Investment Partners in its sale of Stewart Tubular Products to Pelican Energy Partners
- Bain Capital together with Nextalia SGR S.p.A, in its acquisition of Deltatre from Bruin Capital Holdings, LLC
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in New Tradition Media
- Blue Star Innovation Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in TravelNet Solutions, Inc.
- Brookfield Business Partners in its $8 billion sale of Westinghouse Electric Company
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in the merger of its portfolio company Cynosure with Lutronic Corporation
- First Light Acquisition Group Inc. in its merger with Calidi Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Lineage Logistics, LLC in its acquisition of Turvo Inc.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP) in its $221.6 million acquisition of a 25% stake in Sweetwater Royalties LLC from Orion Resource Partners
- OneSource Virtual in the sale of its PS and AMS businesses to Cognizant
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accelerate Learning Inc.
- Px3 Partners in its acquisition of filtration from Celeros Flow Technology (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management)
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its $300 million acquisition of Haystack Oncology
- Radwell International in its acquisition of Electrical Source Holdings (a portfolio company of Greenbriar Equity, Emerald Lake Capital and Golub Capital)
- Sunoco LP in its pending approximately $7.3 billion acquisition of NuStar Energy L.P.
- Talen Energy Supply, LLC in its chapter 11 cases with approximately $5 billion in funded debt obligations
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
Previously, Amanda was an associate in Weil’s Restructuring practice.
Prior to joining Weil, Amanda served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert E. Grossman of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York. Amanda received her J.D., with Honors, from the Emory University School of Law, where she served as a Notes and Comments Editor of the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal.