- CVC as leader of an investor group committing $1.05 billion to fund Endurance Specialty Holdings’ bid to acquire Aspen Insurance Holdings, in its acquisition of Cunningham Lindsey and its proposed acquisition of ConvergEx
- Centerbridge Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Senvion SE, its $1.2 billion acquisition of IPC Systems, its $1.1 billion take private of P.F. Chang’s, its acquisitions of Rock Bottom Restaurants and Gordon Biersch Brewery Group, its substantial minority investment in syncreon Holdings Limited and its investment in Capmark to fund the acquisition of Bluestem Brands
- Credit Suisse in its joint venture with GE to form Global Infrastructure Partners, its joint venture with GE and Mubadala to form Mubadala Middle East North Africa Fund and its joint venture with Dow Jones to form the Dow Jones Credit Suisse Hedge Fund Indices
- DLJ Merchant Bank in its $1.2 billion take private of Jostens, its $600 million acquisition of United Site Services, its $420 million acquisition of Specialized Technology Resources, and its $1.3 billion sale of Accellent
- Lee Equity in its acquisitions of Papa Murphys, Captive Resources, Skopos Financial, Cross MediaWorks and Jason Wu
- Oak Hill Capital in its acquisitions of Southern Air, Ability Resources and Dave & Busters and its $4.2 billion sale of RSC Holdings
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board in its investments in XPO Logistics, Telesat Canada Noodles & Company, and its equity participation in the $6.3 billion take private of Kinetic Concepts
- Snow Phipps Group in its equity participation in the $3.8 billion take private of Laureate Education, its acquisitions of FeraDyne Outdoors, ZeroChaos, WorkForce Logic, Velvet and HCTec and its acquisition and disposition of ArrMaz Chemicals
Mr. Warner was one of the group of partners that founded the Firm's London office in 1996 and was based in London from 1996 to 2001. The Firm's London office grew from eight to 130 lawyers during his tenure in London.
Mr. Warner is the founder and editor of the Firm's publication, Private Equity Alert, which keep the Firm's clients and friends up-to-date on legal and market developments affecting the private equity and hedge funds communities, and is also the founder and editor of the Firm's annual Going Private Survey. He is recognized as a leading private equity lawyer by Chambers USA, Chambers Global, the Legal 500 USA, IFLR 1000, the Practical Law Company, and Best Lawyers in America. He serves on the Advisory Board of the Practical Law Company.