Ms. Marcus has extensive experience with leveraged acquisition and recapitalization transactions, bridge and mezzanine financing, cash flow and asset-based lending, debtor-in-possession financing and loan restructurings and workouts. Ms. Marcus’ experience extends to such industries as energy (including E&P, midstream and energy service companies), sports franchises, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, business services and consumer products.
- Dexter Axle Company (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in more than $600 million of senior term, revolving and mezzanine facilities to finance its acquisitions of Alois Kober GmbH (Germany) and Quality/Century Holdings Corp.
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in $200 million asset-based revolver and $1.2 billion senior secured multicurrency term facility to finance the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC (also a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors).
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2 billion bridge and $250 million incremental facilities to finance its acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production, LLC. and in an amendment and restatement of its asset-based revolving facility.
- IPC Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions (France), a provider of unified communications products for the trading community.
- Vantage Drilling International (f/k/a Offshore Group Investment Limited) in senior secured letter of credit and term facilities.
- AMC Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co. (China)) in $1.3 billion incremental and bridge facilities to finance in part its approximately £921 million ($1.2 billion) pending acquisition of Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group Limited (United Kingdom) and in $860 million incremental and bridge facilities to finance its $1.1 billion acquisition of Carmike Cinemas, Inc.
- Ad Hoc Committee of Second Lien Lenders and Postpetition DIP Lenders in a senior secured exit facility for Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation in connection with its emergence from chapter 11 proceedings and the Ad Hoc Committee of Second Lien Lenders in $200 million debtor-in-possession facilities for Magnum Hunter.
- Willis Group Holdings plc (United Kingdom) in a $400 million and €550 million ($588 million) delayed draw term facility to repay existing third party debt of Towers Watson & Co. in connection with its merger therewith, and to fund its acquisition of the remaining equity interests of Gras Savoye S.A. (France).
- Centerbridge Partners in secured term and asset-backed revolving facilities to finance its acquisition of KIK Custom Products, Inc. (Canada).
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (The Netherlands) in connection with the negotiation of a new $500 term loan, the amendment and increase of its $800 million revolving credit facility and the amendment of its existing $1 billion term loan and $1.35 billion revolving credit facility, which are all investment grade facilities.
- The Sterling Group in senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Process Equipment, Inc.
- Centerbridge Partners in $925 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of IPC Systems, Inc.
- Lindsay Goldberg in a $715 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of Dealer Tire, LLC.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in $555 million senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Eco Services.
- Southcross Holdings LP in $625 million senior secured credit facilities to finance the investment in Southcross by EIG Global Energy Partners and Tailwater Capital.
- Endeavour International Corporation in a $440 million senior secured credit facility to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Ennis-Flint Traffic Safety Solutions (a portfolio company of Brazos Investment Partners) in its $635 million first and second lien credit facilities.
- Montagu Private Equity in first and second lien, senior secured multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition the healthcare devices and prescription retail business divisions of Rexam PLC in the United States, Germany and France.
Ms. Marcus has been recognized as a leading lawyer for Banking & Finance in Texas by Chambers USA since 2005 and is a Texas Monthly Super Lawyer. She has also been named a “Rising Star” in Banking & Finance by IFLR1000, a recommended lawyer in Bank Lending by The Legal 500 US, a Best Lawyer in America and a Best Texas Women Lawyer in Banking & Finance by Best Lawyers, one of D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas and Best Women Lawyers in Dallas and was named one of Dallas Business Journal’s 40 Under Forty in 2009.
Ms. Marcus is a member of the Executive Committee and the Board of Governors of Texas Ballet Theater, the International Women’s Forum, TheDallasAssembly and the Dallas Regional Chamber’s Board of Advisors.