Yannick Piette has notably advised:
- Icade on its €2.6 billion offer for Silic;
- Gaz Transport and Technigaz on its IPO;
- Alcatel-Lucent on its €630 million issuance of OCEANEs;
- Safran on the change of its corporate governance structure;
- Solvay on its €3.4 billion offer for Rhodia;
- Icade on its €1.2 billion offer for Compagnie la Lucette;
- the French State on its €5 billion investment in BPCE; and
- the Caisse des dépôts et consignations on the creation of the French sovereign wealth fund (€20 billion).
Yannick Piette joined Weil in 2014 from a major international law firm, where he was a partner in the Paris office.
Yannick Piette graduated EDHEC Business School in 1999 and received his post-graduate degree in corporate law from University of Lille II in 2000.