Jacqui Bogucki is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in the Firm’s Dallas office. Ms. Bogucki participates in the representation of financial and strategic clients with respect to complex corporate and transactional matters involving public and private companies, as well as private equity firms and their portfolio companies in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and investment transactions. She also participates in counseling clients on matters of corporate governance, fiduciary obligations and commercial matters.
Ms. Bogucki has been part of the teams advising:
- Oracle Corporation in its $9.3 billion acquisition of NetSuite
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.75 billion acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production, LLC
- Gores Holdings, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its acquisition of Hostess Brands, LLC, a transaction valued at approximately $2.3 billion
- Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of TPG, in its pending business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., a transaction valued at approximately $1.75 billion
- EnLink Midstream Partners, LP and EnLink Midstream LLC in their $1.55 billion acquisition of subsidiaries of Tall Oak Midstream LLC
- Kendra Scott Design in its sale of a significant minority stake to Berkshire Partners
- General Electric Company in its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets
- InterHealth Nutraceuticals, Inc. (a portfolio company of Kainos Capital) in its up to $303 million sale to Lonza America, Inc.
- Ennis-Flint (a portfolio company of Brazos Investment Partners) in its sale to Olympus Partners
Ms. Bogucki received her B.S. in Finance and Accounting summa cum laude from the W.P. Carey School of Business and Barrett, the Honors College, at Arizona State University and her J.D. magna cum laude from Southern Methodist University, where she was a member of the SMU Law Review and the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Air Law & Commerce. Ms. Bogucki serves as the co-chair of the Education/Lifestyle Sub-Committee of the Go Green Committee and serves on the Charity Committee for the Firm’s Dallas office.