Barbra Broudy is counsel in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice. She advises both issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on and secondary equity offerings, and high yield and investment grade debt offerings. She also has experience in acquisition finance.
Ms. Broudy has played a significant role on Weil teams representing:
- C. R. Bard, Inc., a medical equipment maker specializing in the manufacture of vascular, urology, oncology, and surgical specialty products, in its $500 million investment grade notes offering.
- J.P. Morgan, together with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Barclays, Citi, Goldman Sachs and HSBC, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $13 billion offering of investment grade senior notes by Microsoft Corporation.
- WPX Energy in its $1 billion senior notes offering, $303 million common stock offering and $350 million mandatory convertible preferred stock offering to finance its acquisition of RKI Exploration & Production.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its $74 million initial public offering.
- Vantiv, Inc. (a joint venture of Advent International and Fifth Third Bank) in its $575 million initial public offering and over $3.7 billion of secondary offerings of common stock (including a simultaneous secondary and stock repurchase).
- the initial purchasers in the $250 million senior secured notes offering by Appvion, Inc.
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., as selling shareholder, in the $1.1 billion secondary public offering of 7.9 million common shares of AvalonBay Communities, Inc. and in the $875 million secondary public offering of 15 million common shares of Equity Residential.
- the underwriters in over $20.5 billion and €4.0 billion investment grade senior notes offerings by Microsoft, including the first offering of non-US denominated debt by Microsoft and its listing on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Ceridian Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $475 million senior exchangeable notes offering.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $500 million offering of senior notes.
- Generac Holdings (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in its $270 million initial public offering and over $1 billion of secondary offerings of common stock.
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. in four investment grade notes offerings totaling $1.7 billion.
Ms. Broudy was recently named a “Rising Star” in Capital Markets: Debt & Equity by IFLR1000 2016.