Tomasz Rodzoch is a Corporate associate in London. Tomasz specialises in private equity and mergers and acquisitions. He has, as part of a team, advised leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of cross-border and domestic acquisitions, disposals, capital markets transactions and restructurings, as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Tomasz was on secondment to Getty Images, a leading provider of digital media for business and consumers, for five months.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Ambassador Theatre Group from Exponent Private Equity
- Technology Crossover Ventures in its investment in Spotify
- Roots Group Arabia in its acquisition of a stake in Ideal Standard’s business in the Middle East and North Africa
- RPC Group Plc, one of the world's leading suppliers of rigid plastic packaging, in its £75 million rights issue and £255 million acquisition of Hong Kong headquartered ACE Corporation
- DLJ Merchant Banking in its sale of Nextpharma, a global pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation, to Sun Capital Partners