Our lawyers in Shanghai provide critical legal services for clients facing the growing demands and challenges in China and other Asian markets.
Working with others in the Firm, our lawyers in Shanghai advise on transactions in a number of different areas, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private Equity
- International securities offerings
- Joint ventures
Our Shanghai office also advises clients with regard to technology- and intellectual property-related matters, including corporate transactions, licensing and technology transfers, intellectual property management, and strategic intellectual property counseling, as well as matters related to life sciences, information technology, and telecommunications.
As China’s emerging influence on the world economy continues to grow, enormous opportunities for companies doing business in Asia have arisen. Our team of lawyers in Shanghai assists clients in meeting the growing demands and challenges they face in the Asian markets.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked in Top 15 for China M&A Announced Deal
– Bloomberg Asia-Pacific Legal Advisory Mergers & Acquisitions 2013
- Awarded Asia M&A Law Firm of the Year
– IFLR Asia Awards 2013
- Awarded Asia Private Equity Team of the Year
– IFLR Asia Awards 2011 & 2012
- Awarded Private Equity International Law Firm of the Year
– Chambers Asia Awards 2012
- Ranked Band 1 for Private Equity: Buyouts (International Firms), China
– Chambers Asia-Pacific 2012–2014
- Ranked Band 1 for Private Equity/Venture Capital, China
– IFLR 1000 2012–2014
- Ranked Tier 1 for Corporate M&A and Private Equity, China
– Asian Legal Business 2013