Nitin Konchady is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice. He focuses on high-yield debt offerings and leveraged and acquisition finance transactions. Nitin also has significant experience advising financial institutions, corporates and private equity sponsors on a wide variety of other capital market and corporate finance transactions, bond restructurings and U.S. securities law matters.
Nitin is a recommended lawyer for High Yield by Legal 500 UK.
Representative experience includes advising:
- Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Natixis and Société Générale in connection with the €328 million bridge and bond financing of HomeVi’s acquisition of SARQuavitae
- The ad-hoc creditors committee in connection with Edcon’s restructuring
- Bond investors in connection with Cognita’s private offering of senior secured notes
- The ad-hoc creditors committee in connection with Enquest’s bond restructuring
- Bond investors in connection with Synlab’s private offering of senior secured notes
- Goldman Sachs and the other underwriters in connection with the €600 million bridge and bond financing of Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition of TeamSystem
- Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and the other arrangers in connection with the €2.7 billion bridge and bond financing of Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition of Bain Capital’s holding in Securitas Direct
- Perform Group, a portfolio company of Access Industries, in connection with its £175 million debut offering of senior secured notes
- Franklin Templeton and the other ad hoc creditors’ committee members in connection with the $18 billion exchange offers to restructure Ukraine’s sovereign debt
- Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and J.P. Morgan in connection with the offering of senior secured notes to finance PizzaExpress’ acquisition of franchises in China
- Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Natixis in connection with the bridge and bond financing of DomusVi’s acquisition of Geriatros
- Centerbridge Partners in connection with the offering of senior secured notes to finance its €1.2 billion acquisition of Senvion