Nicholas Doloresco is a Corporate associate in Weil’s Silicon Valley office, where he participates in the representation of public and private companies and private equity firms in a variety of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Mr. Doloresco has participated in the representation of:
- Applied Materials in its $29 billion merger with Tokyo Electron
- Facebook in its $16 billion acquisition of WhatsApp
- Dell in its acquisition of Credant Technologies
- Concur in its acquisitions of TRX and assets of GDSX
- Opera Software in its acquisition of Skyfire Labs
- Silver Lake and Velocity Technology Solutions in the acquisition of Titan Technology Partners
- Vonage in its acquisition of iCore Networks
- Synopsys in its acquisition of Atrenta
- Panasonic Avionics in its acquisition of ITC Global
- United Online in the sale of Classmates
- Technology Crossover Ventures in its investment in OneSource Virtual
- Concur in its investments in Evature Technologies, RideCharge, StayNTouch, Table8.com and Visage Mobile
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Doloresco worked as a Legal and Compliance Intern at The Blackstone Group in New York.