Justin has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- The lead arrangers in up to €7.6 billion secured multi-currency credit facilities to finance the pending contribution of the coffee business of D.E Master Blender 1753 N.V. and that of Mondelez International, Inc. into a joint venture (received a personal commendation from FT North America Innovative Lawyers Report)
- General Motors Company and certain of its subsidiaries based in the United States, Brazil and Sweden in $5 billion three-year and $7.5 billion five-year senior multicurrency revolving credit facilities
- The lead arrangers in a $2.9 billion committed bridge facility for Verisk Analytics, Inc., a provider of risk assessment and data analytics services, to finance its £1.85 billion (approximately $2.8 billion) acquisition of Wood Mackenzie (United Kingdom), an energy, metals and mining research and consultancy group
- The lead arrangers on the financing for CVC’s £800 million acquisition of Sky Bet from Sky plc
- The lead arrangers in $1.3 billion credit facilities for Goldman Sachs and Koch Industries to finance the acquisition of Flint Group (Luxembourg)
- The lead arrangers in $1.2 billion senior secured credit facilities for CBS Outdoor Americas (now known as OUTFRONT Media)
- Reader’s Digest Association and Washington Mutual in connection with debtor-in-possession and exit facilities
- General Growth Properties in its $1 billion unsecured revolving credit facility
- The lead arrangers in $1.3 billion senior secured credit facilities for Revlon Consumer Products Corporation
- Antares Capital in connection with securing financings including in respect of Badger Sportswear, KidKraft, Pathways Partners and WS Packaging.
- Doncasters Group Limited (U.K.) in its $1.3 billion credit facilities
- AZ Chem US Inc. (a portfolio company of American Securities) in its $940 million first and second lien senior secured credit facilities
- The lead arrangers in $1 billion asset-based credit facility for Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- The lead arrangers in $700 million secured credit facilities for National Mentor
- The lead arrangers in a $450 million term loan financing for Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- The initial lenders in connection with a $225 million financing for Mirion Technologies
- Mubadala Development Company, as a member of the consortium including Sony Corporation, in connection with the $1.25 billion senior secured financing for the consortium’s $2.2 billion acquisition of EMI Music Publishing
During his time at the Firm, Justin participated in an extended secondment to the Loan Negotiation Group of Goldman Sachs in both its New York and London offices. He is named a 2016 Rising Star in Banking by New York Super Lawyers.
Justin counsels pro bono clients on not-for-profit corporation law, general corporate governance, and financing arrangements. Justin is also actively involved with OutNEXT and Out in Law.
Justin received his law degree from New York University School of Law in 2009, where he served as Symposium Editor for the NYU Journal of Law & Business. He received his B.A. from New York University in 2006, where he graduated magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.