Mr. Yoon represents many of the Firm’s private equity clients, including Advent International, Avista Capital Partners, Berkshire Partners, Providence Equity Partners and Thomas H. Lee Partners.
Recent Private Equity Finance Representations
- Providence Equity Partners in $725 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its equity investment in RentPath, Inc.
- Oaktree Capital Management in $585 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance the merger between Bioplan USA, Inc. (a portfolio company of Oaktree Capital Management) and Arcade Marketing (a portfolio company of KKR and DLJ Merchant Banking).
- Berkshire Partners in $445 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of The Portillo Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in $480 million first lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of 1-800 CONTACTS, Inc.
- Avista Capital Partners in $262 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Zest Anchors.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in a $605 million senior secured term loan facility to finance its acquisition of CompuCom Systems, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in a $220 million term loan facility, a $100 million asset-based revolving credit facility and $100 million of mezzanine notes to finance its acquisition of SRS Distribution, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in $1.23 billion first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Blackboard.
Recent Corporate Borrower Representations
- Sotheby's in its $400 million revolving credit facility to finance its auction business and approximately $1.0 billion revolving credit facility to finance its financial services business.
- C. R. Bard in an amendment and extension of its $1 billion revolving credit facility.
- DIRECTV in its $1.0 billion 3.5 year- and $1.5 billion 5 year-revolving credit facilities.
Recent Restructuring Representations
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation, owner of Foxwoods Resort Casino, in its $567.7 million senior secured credit facilities in connection with the restructuring of $2.3 billion of debt obligations – recognized as one of the most innovative matters in Finance in the Financial Times’ US Innovative Lawyers Report 2013.
- Deb Shops in its $21.7 million debtor-in-possession financing.
- Uno Restaurant Holdings in its $52 million term and revolving debtor-in-possession financing.
Mr. Yoon is recognized as a leading lawyer in Banking & Finance by Chambers USA, a recommended lawyer in Legal 500 US and a “Rising Star” in Banking & Finance by IFLR1000.