Emma advises on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. Emma has, as part of a team, advised a number of leading private equity funds and major corporates on domestic and cross-border acquisitions of companies and businesses, as well as private equity portfolio companies on general corporate matters.
Emma has completed secondments to the legal team of Equiniti and to the corporate practice of our New York office.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Ramzi Rishani, the CIO and co-founder of Longview Partners and his trust, the Antar Trust, in the disposal of a minority interest in Longview Partners to Northill Capital
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in Ambassador Theatre Group from Exponent Private Equity
- Advent International in its acquisition of UK furniture retailer Sofa Workshop
- Stream Global Services on its acquisition of LBM from ISIS Equity Partners
- Lindsay Goldberg in its acquisition of a container portfolio from funds controlled by Buss Global Container Management
- American Securities in its acquisition of HHI Holdings from KPS Capital Partners
- Centerbridge Partners in its $1.1 billion take private of P.F. Chang's China Bistro
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its $2.7 billion acquisition of a majority stake in Party City from Advent International, Berkshire Partners and Weston Presidio
England & Wales (Solicitor)
University of Oxford (M.A., 2008)