- Ceridian LLC, THL and Fidelity National Financial in the $3.45 billion sale of Comdata Inc. to FleetCor Technologies Inc.
- DIRECTV in its $67.1 billion transaction with AT&T, its acquisition of Liberty Media’s Entertainment Group following its split-off from Liberty Media, and in a variety of financing arrangements.
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Fidelity National Financial in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Lender Processing Services (n/k/a Black Knight Financial Services) and Black Knight’s subsequent $507 million IPO; its acquisition of J. Alexander Corporation; and in a series of transactions bringing about the tax-free distribution of FNF’s ~51% interest in Remy International, Inc. to holders of FNFV tracking stock.
- General Electric Company in its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets, including several related multi-billion dispositions; and in a variety of financing arrangements.
- General Electric Company and Synchrony Financial in GE’s $20.4 billion offer to exchange Synchrony common stock for GE common stock, completing the separation of Synchrony from GE.
- General Electric Company in its $3.4 billion sale of GE Water to SUEZ.
- The J.M. Smucker Company in its acquisition of the Folgers coffee business following its split-off from P&G.
- Leucadia National Corporation in its increased investment in HomeFed Corporation and in its $3.7 billion merger with Jefferies Group.
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation in its $2.6 billion sale to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International.
- Sanofi in its $20.1 billion acquisition of Genzyme Corporation.
- Synchrony Financial in its approximately $2.8 billion IPO and related $3.6 billion debt offering.
- Vonage in its acquisitions of iCore Networks, Nexmo, Simple Signal, Vocalocity and Telesphere Networks.
Mr. Neubort was named a 2014 Tax “Rising Star” by Law360 and has been named a “New York Metro Rising Star” for Tax by Super Lawyers since 2012.
Mr. Neubort graduated, cum laude, from New York University School of Law and joined the Firm in September of 2002. Mr. Neubort is a member of the Tax Section of the New York State Bar Association.