Applications for the 2023-2024 Weil Legal Innovators (WLI) Program are now open!
WLI applications open
WLI applications close
Interview Round I with WLI Steering Committee
Interview Round II with WLI Nonprofit Partners
May 1, 2023
Offers extended to Innovators
WLI Program commences
WLI Program concludes
WHAT DO INNOVATORS RECEIVE FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION?
- $55,000 in compensation for the fellowship year, plus full health benefits coverage inclusive of medical, vision and dental
- A one-time $10,000 law school scholarship awarded upon starting first year of law school at a WLI partner institution
- All expenses paid for travel to and from New York City for WLI orientation in 2023 and closing reception in 2024
- An opportunity to work at and learn from a leading national or international public service organization
- Mentors from across Weil, including lawyers and professional staff at various levels
- The opportunity to interview for the Weil Summer Associate Program
- Professional development trainings from leading instructors in the academic, for-profit and nonprofit sectors.