Applications for the 2024-2025 Weil Legal Innovators (WLI) Program are now open! Apply by March 18, 2024.
WLI applications open
March 18, 2024
WLI applications close
Interview Round I with WLI Steering Committee
Interview Round II with WLI Nonprofit Partners
May 1, 2024
Offers extended to Innovators
WLI Program commences
WLI Conference in NYC (July 15-17)
WLI Program concludes
WHAT DO INNOVATORS RECEIVE FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION?
- $60,000 in compensation for the fellowship year, plus full health benefits coverage inclusive of medical, vision and dental
- A one-time $10,000 law school scholarship awarded upon starting first year of law school at a WLI partner institution
- All expenses paid trip to New York City for the program’s three-day conference at the beginning and end of the fellowship year, during which fellows engage in trainings, networking and celebratory activities with other fellows, alumni and Weil attorneys and staff
- An opportunity to work at and learn from a leading national or international public service organization
- Direct access to mentorship opportunities with attorneys and professional staff at various levels
- A guaranteed opportunity to interview for the Weil Summer Associate Program with dedicated support from the Weil Legal Innovators network.
- Professional development trainings from leading instructors in the academic, for-profit and nonprofit sectors.