Applications for the 2022-2023 Weil Legal Innovators (WLI) Program are now closed. Applications for the next program cycle will open in fall/winter 2022.
WLI applications open
WLI applications close
Interview Round I with WLI Steering Committee
Interview Round II with WLI Nonprofit Partners
Offers extended to Innovators
WLI Program commences
WLI Program concludes
WHAT DO INNOVATORS RECEIVE FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION?
- $50,000 in compensation for the fellowship year, plus full health benefits coverage inclusive of medical, vision and dental
- A one-time $10,000 law school scholarship awarded upon starting first year of law school at a WLI partner institution
- All expenses paid for travel to and from New York City for WLI orientation in 2022 and closing reception in 2023 (subject to shift to virtual events due to COVID-19)
- An opportunity to work at and learn from a leading national or international public service organization
- Mentors from across Weil, including lawyers and professional staff at various levels
- The opportunity to interview for the Weil Summer Associate Program
- Professional development trainings from leading instructors in the academic, for-profit and nonprofit sectors.