Applications for the 2023-2024 Weil Legal Innovators (WLI) Program are now closed. Applications for the next program cycle will open in December 2023.
WLI applications open
WLI applications close
Interview Round I with WLI Steering Committee
Interview Round II with WLI Nonprofit Partners
May 1, 2024
Offers extended to Innovators
WLI Program commences
WLI Conference in NYC
WLI Program concludes
WHAT DO INNOVATORS RECEIVE FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION?
- $55,000 in compensation for the fellowship year, plus full health benefits coverage inclusive of medical, vision and dental
- A one-time $10,000 law school scholarship awarded upon starting first year of law school at a WLI partner institution
- All expenses paid trip to New York City for the program’s three-day conference at the beginning and end of the fellowship year, during which fellows engage in trainings, networking and celebratory activities with other fellows, alumni and Weil attorneys and staff
- An opportunity to work at and learn from a leading national or international public service organization
- Direct access to mentorship opportunities with attorneys and professional staff at various levels
- A guaranteed opportunity to interview for the #1 ranked Weil Summer Associate Program with dedicated support from the Weil Legal Innovators network
- Professional development trainings from leading instructors in the academic, for-profit and nonprofit sectors.