Zoë’s litigation and dispute resolution experience includes a wide range of complex commercial cross border and general commercial disputes before the English Courts and institutional tribunals under major arbitral rules. Her practice also includes investigations, employment disputes, cross border insolvency and restructurings and compliance advisory work.
Zoë’s clients include a range of major international corporations operating out of a variety of sectors, including mining, fund management and social media.
Zoë also acts for a range of the Firm’s pro bono clients, including the Innocence Project London, Goldfinger Factory and the National Black Police Association. Zoë often provides pro bono legal advice through the Mary Ward Legal Centre.
Representative matters include acting for:
- Petropavlovsk Plc, on a variety of contentious and regulatory matters, including internal and external investigations and Employment Tribunal proceedings
- A leading global private equity house and one of its portfolio groups in connection with an investigation into alleged bribery by a portfolio company employee of a public official in China
- The joint official liquidators of ABRAAJ Investment Management Limited in connection with claims arising in the liquidation of the Abraaj Group, including an ICC arbitration in London
- HM Government, in connection with compliance and governance related risks arising out of its acquisition of OneWeb
- Asia Research and Capital Management, in its opposition to Premier Oil Plc’s proposed schemes of arrangement