Yurui Chen is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Yurui participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
Yurui has been part of the teams advising:
- The Apax Digital Fund, as lead investor, in a Series D funding round for Guesty, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of Deca Dental Holdings LLC
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of INW Manufacturing LLC
- Goldman Sachs and Eurazeo in their sale of a 49% stake in Trader Interactive, LLC to carsales.com Ltd., in a transaction that valued Trader at $1.6 billion
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC
Yurui received her J.D. from Harvard Law School and her LL.B. from Tsinghua University.