Warren Li is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Li participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Li has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of FleetPride, Inc.; in its sale of GT Technologies; and in its sale of a majority stake in Ulterra Drilling Technologies, L.P.
- Centerbridge Partners and its portfolio company, CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc., in CraftWorks’ acquisition of Logan’s Roadhouse
- Hayfin Capital Management LLP in the up to $300 million sale of Paradigm Spine, LLC
- Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisitions of Clamp S.R.L. and ZSI-Foster, LLC
- Lindsay Goldberg in its acquisition of Big Ass Solutions
- Lone Star in its acquisition of Bentley Mills, Inc
- Ministry Brands, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners and Genstar Capital Management) through its subsidiary, Community Brands Holdings, in its acquisition of Abila, Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Inmar, Inc.
- Reorg Research, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to Warburg Pincus
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisitions of DecoPac, Inc. and Ideal Tridon Holdings, Inc.
- Woodspring Hotels Holdings LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its $231 million sale of WoodSpring Hotels Franchise Services LLC and in its sale of more than 100 company-owned hotel properties to funds affiliated with Brookfield Strategic Real Estate Partners II.
Mr. Li received his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law and his B.A. from Boston College.