Wallis Linker is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Linker participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Linker has been part of the teams advising:
- Apax Partners as lead investor in a $100 million Series H funding round for Payfone, Inc.
- Brook & Whittle Limited in its acquisitions of the Croydon facility (f/k/a Gilbreth Packaging Solutions) and Label Impressions, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its significant investment in Semarchy SAS
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- PSP Investments, together with Searchlight Capital Partners, WaveDivision Capital, BcIMC, and CPP Investments, in the consortium's $1.4 billion acquisition of the Northwest operations and assets of Frontier Communications Corporation in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana.
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of Birch Benders, LLC.
Ms. Linker received her J.D. from Boston College Law School and her B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis.