Tyler has been part of the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its approximately $3 billion sale to Cleveland-Cliffs, Inc.
- Cardtronics plc in its pending $2.5 billion sale to NCR Corporation
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its investment in Flynn Restaurant Group LP
- Skillsoft Corporation and its affiliates in their prepackaged chapter 11 cases with liabilities in excess of $2 billion
- Software Luxembourg Holding S.A. in its $1.3 billion merger with and into Churchill Capital Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by the Churchill Capital Group
Before joining Weil, Tyler was an associate at a national law firm in New York.
Tyler received his J.D., cum laude, from the University Maryland School of Law, where he was a Notes and Comments Editor of the Maryland Law Review, and his B.A. from Lafayette College, where he was a member of its NCAA Division-I men’s lacrosse team.