Travis Bruno is an Executive Compensation & Benefits associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Mr. Bruno participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to executive compensation, employee benefits and ERISA issues in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, initial public offerings and other strategic transactions.
Mr. Bruno has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Hain Pure Protein (n/k/a Poultry Holdings LLC) Kosher Valley and FreeBird
- The Blackstone Group in the acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion acquisition of a 61.2% stake in Oaktree Capital Group, LLC
- Centerbridge Partners in the sale of Pei Wei Asian Diner LLC
- Centerbridge Partners and its portfolio company, P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. (PFCCB) in the sale of PFCCB to TriArtisan Capital Partners and Paulson & Co.
- Cornell Capital Partners in its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation Inc. (KDC/ONE); in KDC/ONE’s acquisition of Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories, Inc.; and in the business combination of KDC/ONE and HCT Group Holdings Limited
- Eli Lilly and Company in its approximately $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (a portfolio company of Oak Hill Capital Partners) in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- iContracts, Inc. (at the time a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to RLDatix Ltd.
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of Heritage Food Service Group
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition of ThreatConnect, Inc.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in its acquisition of the North American Civil Nuclear Systems and Services Business from Rolls-Royce Holdings plc