Thomas has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisitions of CS Energy LLC and certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and SOLV, Inc.
- ChargePoint, Inc. in its combination with Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation, a SPAC sponsored by NGP Switchback, LLC, in a transaction that implied a ChargePoint enterprise value of $2.4 billion
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $1 billion acquisition of Prevail Therapeutics Inc.
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Fairway Group Holdings Corporation, the parent company of Fairway Market, in its sales in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of five stores and its distribution center to Village Super Market, Inc., of three stores to Bogopa Enterprises (the owner of Food Bazaar), of one store to a Key Food Stores Cooperative Inc. member and of two real estate leases to Amazon Retail LLC
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Thayers Natural Remedies
- Sanofi in its up to $1.45 billion acquisition of Kymab, Ltd.
- SiriusXM in its up to $325 million acquisition of Stitcher
Thomas received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he was a member of The Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law. He also received his M.A. from Duke University and his B.A. from Alfred University (majoring in Political Science and Psychology), where he was a member of its NCAA Division-III men’s basketball team.