Mr. Batis has been part of the teams advising:
- Antares Capital, as administrative and collateral agent, in an incremental senior secured term facility to finance the acquisition by Paya Vertical Software, LLC (a portfolio company of GTCR) of First Mobile Trust, LLC.
- Community Choice Financial Inc. and CCF OpCo, as borrower, in a senior secured revolving credit facility to refinance existing indebtedness, as part of its out-of-court restructuring.
- EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (a portfolio company of Oak Hill Capital Partners) in first lien incremental term and second lien term facilities to finance its acquisition of Integro Holdings Inc. and related companies and to refinance EPIC’s existing second lien notes.
- EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (a portfolio company of Oak Hill Capital Partners) and certain of its affiliates in connection with a Series A preferred equity financing round and amended and upsized first and second lien term facilities to finance EPIC's acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Deutsche Bank, as administrative and collateral agent and revolving lender, in amended €103 million senior secured multicurrency revolving facilities for Flint Group S.A. and affiliates to extend certain revolving commitments.
- Sears Holdings Corporation in $650 million incremental ABL revolving, incremental term and junior term debtor-in-possession facilities, part of a total $2.2 billion financing package, to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- syncreon Group B.V. in (x) a senior secured term loan credit facility consisting of a $125.5 million first out tranche and a $225 million second out tranche and (y) a $135 million multicurrency senior secured ABL facility, each to finance operations upon its completion of a scheme process in the United Kingdom.
- syncreon Group B.V. in a $126 million secured term facility to finance operations during a scheme process in the United Kingdom and meet its immediate liquidity needs.
Mr. Batis received his J.D., cum laude, and LL.M., with honors, from Northwestern University School of Law where he served at the Donald Pritzker Entrepreneurship Law Clinic and was a member of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, and his LL.B. from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law.
He is fluent in Greek and French.