Theodore has been part of the teams advising:
- Alaska Air Group, Inc., parent of Alaska Airlines, Inc., in a $1.928 billion senior secured term facility under the CARES Act, to maintain liquidity during a prolonged national health emergency.
- Aleph Capital and Crestview in their investment in Framestore and in Framestore's merger with Company 3 and Method, Inc., following Company 3 and Method’s carve-out from Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc.
- Antares Capital, as administrative and collateral agent, in an incremental senior secured term facility to finance the acquisition by Paya Vertical Software, LLC (a portfolio company of GTCR) of First Mobile Trust, LLC.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) in $450 million senior secured term facility commitments for Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, the operating partnership of AHT.
- Community Choice Financial Inc. and CCF OpCo, as borrower, in a senior secured revolving credit facility to refinance existing indebtedness, as part of its out-of-court restructuring.
- Deutsche Bank, as administrative and collateral agent and revolving lender, in amended €103 million senior secured multicurrency revolving facilities for Flint Group S.A. and affiliates to extend certain revolving commitments.
- EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (a portfolio company of Oak Hill Capital Partners) in first lien incremental term and second lien term facilities to finance its acquisition of Integro Holdings Inc. and related companies and to refinance EPIC’s existing second lien notes.
- EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (a portfolio company of Oak Hill Capital Partners) and certain of its affiliates in connection with a Series A preferred equity financing round and amended and upsized first and second lien term facilities to finance EPIC's acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Flexera Software LLC in $1.7 billion first and second lien term and revolving facilities to finance its acquisition by Thoma Bravo.
- Genstar Capital in senior secured term and revolving credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC (n/k/a Clarience Technologies, LLC).
- Hayfin Capital Management, through Hayfin Services, as administrative and collateral agent, in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility for Avadim Health, Inc. to finance business operations during Avadim's chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- NPC International Inc. and affiliates in a first lien super-senior incremental term facility to provide additional liquidity to NPC.
- Providence Equity Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC.
- Sears Holdings Corporation in $650 million incremental ABL revolving, incremental term and junior term debtor-in-possession facilities, part of a total $2.2 billion financing package, to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Softbank Investment Advisors, as lender, in a $35 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility for Katerra, Inc. to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in a senior secured term facility to finance its acquisition of MediSpend.
- syncreon Group B.V. in the first-ever use of a pre-arranged English scheme to restructure debt issued by a U.S.-based global enterprise; the transaction exchanged $680 million bank debt and $220 million senior notes into $225 million reinstated debt and 84.5% equity in a new Dutch holding company of syncreon’s operating group.
- syncreon Group B.V. in (x) a senior secured term loan credit facility consisting of a $125.5 million first out tranche and a $225 million second out tranche and (y) a $135 million multicurrency senior secured ABL facility, each to finance operations upon its completion of a scheme process in the United Kingdom.
- syncreon Group B.V. in a $126 million secured term facility to finance operations during a scheme process in the United Kingdom and meet its immediate liquidity needs.
- VIVUS, Inc. and its debtor affiliates, a specialty pharmaceutical company primarily in the United States and the European Union, in their chapter 11 cases.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC (a portfolio company of Brookfield Business Partners) in a $3 billion amended senior secured term facility to reprice existing indebtedness.
Theodore received his J.D., cum laude, and LL.M., with honors, from Northwestern University School of Law where he served at the Donald Pritzker Entrepreneurship Law Clinic and was a member of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition team, and his LL.B. from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law.
Theodore is fluent in Greek and French.