Tayyibah has been involved in a number of well-known restructurings and formal insolvency procedures and her experience includes domestic and cross-border restructuring matters, including out-of-court restructurings, distressed investing, formal restructuring and insolvency procedures, advising distressed corporates, private equity funds, sponsors, bondholders, financial institutions and insolvency practitioners.
She has also advised leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of cross-border and domestic acquisitions, disposals and restructurings, initial public offerings as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Tayyibah’s representations include advising:
- the provisional liquidators of Abraaj Investment Management Limited
- KKR Credit on various matters
- the special administrators of MF Global UK Limited following the first ever filing under the Special Administration Regime
- Advent International on its acquisition of Ammeraal Beltech and various other acquisitions and disposals
- Access Industries on its takeover offer for Perform Group plc
- Equiniti on its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Volution on its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange
- General Electric Capital Corporation on the European aspects of its $6.9 billion sale of its fleet businesses to Element Financial Corporation and Arval Service Lease S.A.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the acquisition by its portfolio company (Busy Bees) of the Treetops Nurseries Group from Electra Private Equity
Tayyibah was seconded to Advent International in 2014.