Ms. Jhaveri's recent representations include:
- Lead associate on several financing transactions involving Fortress Credit Co LLC including a $230 million loan involving a new office tower at Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street in Manhattan and a $225 million construction loan involving a condo building in South Florida;
- Lead senior associate advising Colony Capital on several hotel financing deals including its UCC Foreclosure; its ultimate sale of defaulted mezzanine debt on the NoMad Hotel, a 168-key luxury hotel in Manhattan; and the discounted payoff of its three New York hospitality loans collateralized by a 1,300 room hotel;
- Lead senior associate on the reorganization involving Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties);
- Assisted in advising Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.; and
- Lead senior associate advising Nexeo Solutions, Inc. on real estate involving its $2 billion sale to Univar Inc. and its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners;
- Assisted in advising Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company.
Ms. Jhaveri was selected as a 2018 Rising Star by Georgetown University Law Center involving the Commercial Leasing Institute. Ms. Jhaveri is recognized annually for her commitment to pro bono and was 2013 recipient of the Fried Frank Pro Bono Award.
Ms. Jhaveri is a member of CREW (the Association of Commercial Real Estate Women) and is a current member as well as previous Board Member of the South Asian Bar Association. Ms Jhaveri has been involved in CLE and client presentations involving loan defaults and workouts, contract negotiations, and Supreme Court decisions.
Ms. Jhaveri received her J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center in 2009, and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Northwestern University in 2005. She is admitted to practice in New York, Washington, D.C., the Second Circuit, and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.