Ms. Jhaveri's recent representations include:
- Senior Associate lead on the reorganization involving Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties) which was the largest M&A real estate transaction of 2018.
- Assisted in advising Froneri International Limited (a joint venture between Nestlé and PAI Partners) in its $4 billion acquisition of Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc.
- Lead senior associate advising Nexeo Solutions, Inc. on real estate involving its $2 billion sale to Univar Inc. and its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners.
- Assisted in advising Fortress Investment Group, as lender, in a $192 million loan to Macklowe Properties, Inc. to finance Macklowe's acquisition of properties located at 5 E. 51st St., 17 E. 47th St., and 12 E. 52nd St.
- Lead Associate on several financing transactions involving Fortress Credit Co LLC including most recently a $46 million loan involving property located at 12 East 52nd Street in Manhattan.
Ms. Jhaveri was selected as a 2018 Rising Star by Georgetown University Law Center involving the Commercial Leasing Institute. Ms. Jhaveri is recognized annually for her commitment to pro bono and was the 2013 recipient of the Fried Frank Pro Bono Award. Ms. Jhaveri served on the Board of Directors of the South Asian Bar Association.
Ms. Jhaveri received her J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center in 2009, and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Northwestern University in 2005. She is admitted to practice in New York, Washington DC, the Second Circuit, and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.