- Sears Holdings Corporation in $650 million incremental ABL revolving, incremental term and junior term debtor-in-possession facilities, part of a total $2.2 billion financing package, to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Barclays, as administrative agent, in an amended, secured incremental term facility to finance the acquisition by Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (a subsidiary of JAB Beech Inc.) of Insomnia Cookies, LLC.
- Barclays, Goldman Sachs and another major financial institution, as joint lead arrangers, in $49 billion committed facilities to finance in part CVS Health Corporation’s pending $77 billion acquisition of Aetna Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase, as administrative agent, joint bookrunner and joint lead arranger, in a $1.25 billion upsized and extended senior unsecured revolving facility for Lam Research Corporation.
- the administrative agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in a $125 million senior secured revolving facility for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Genstar Capital in $393 million first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Power Products LLC from Sentinel Capital Partners.
- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. (a portfolio company of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and Century Capital Management), in senior secured facilities to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc., in an amended and upsized $600 million revolving multicurrency facility.
- Antares Capital, as administrative agent, sole lead arranger and bookrunner, in $210 million first lien, senior secured facilities to finance CCMP Capital Advisors' acquisition of Badger Sportswear.
- Antares Capital, as administrative agent, sole lead arranger and bookrunner, in $72 million senior secured facilities to finance Morgan Stanley Private Equity’s acquisition of Pathways Partners Management Company LLC.
- Advent International Corporation in first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in ATI Physical Therapy Holdings.
- General Electric Company in a $20 billion multicurrency revolving credit facility.
- General Electric Company in financing matters related to its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets.
- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.) in $1.6 billion secured credit facilities.
- Macquarie Trading LLC and MIHI LLC in $345 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance the acquisition of Digital River, Inc. by Siris Capital Group.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in senior secured facilities.
Mr. LePorin also counsels pro bono clients on not-for-profit corporation law and general corporate governance and has worked on asylum matters.
During his time at the Firm, Mr. LePorin participated in a secondment to the legal department at Barclays in New York.
Mr. LePorin received his J.D., with high honors, from the George Washington University Law School, where he graduated Order of the Coif and was the recipient of the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal for Excellence in Bankruptcy Studies. He received his B.A. from Fordham University.