Stephen Liebscher is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Liebscher participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Liebscher has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation
- Arca Continental, S. A. B. de C.V. in its acquisition, via a $2.7 billion joint venture with Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, Inc., of bottling operations in Texas and parts of Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arkansas
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its proposed $924 million merger with Envigo International Holdings, Inc.
- Carlin America, Inc. in its $245 million sale to Round Hill Music, LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $960 million acquisition of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its acquisition of Veridicus Holdings, LLC
Mr. Liebscher received his J.D., cum laude, from Northwestern University School of Law and his B.A. from University of Iowa.