Stephen has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities and its portfolio company, Emerald Kalama Chemical, LLC in Emerald's $1.1 billion sale to LANXESS AG
- Blackstone in its acquisition of Sustana Group
- Cornell Capital in the acquisition by INW Manufacturing LLC of Capstone Nutrition
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- GHK Capital Partners in its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in iLendingDIRECT
- PSG, as principal stockholder, together with Lumaverse, in the recapitalization of Lumaverse Technologies by L Squared Capital Partners
Stephen received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where he served as an Online Editor of Law & Contemporary Problems, and his B.A. in Political Science and Economics from Emory University.