- Post M&A litigation for multi- million Euro tax-indemnity claim;
- In and out of court representation of an international automotive supplier with regard to multi-million Euro dispute with a contractor of a subsidiary, reaching a very favorable settlement payment for the client;
- Litigation on defendant’s side for alleged multi-million claim regarding payments participation rights;
- In and out of court representation with regard to contestation of multi-million Euro payments by insolvency receiver;
- In and out of court representation of automotive supplier with regard to unfair competition and damages claims for copying of data subject to business secret by a competitor, including injunctive relief and main proceedings;
- In and out of court representation of a low fares airline with regard to unfair competition, e-commerce and customer complaints, including injunctive relief;
- Advising one of the largest social network platforms with regard to internet service provider liability in course of introduction of new tools to the platform and in course of IP violation disputes;
- Out of court representation of an international index provider in relation to trademark infringements on websites of financial service providers;
- Achieving ex-parte freezing orders of assets, including enforcement of such freezing orders;
- Multi-jurisdictional litigations, including pre-trial discovery and depositions.
- Acquisition of a blog-portal by one of the largest internet auction platforms, involving complex data protection and IP questions
- Acquisition of an automotive supplier by private equity investor, involving IP transfer, employees’ inventions, data protection;
- Acquisition of a B2B search engine by private equity investor, involving complex data protection and IP questions
- Advising clients with regard to introduction of cloud services for processing of employee and client data as well as with regard to contents of privacy policies and policies for e-mail and internet-use;
- Advising an international automotive supplier with regard to a long-term supply agreement with a German automobile manufacturer, including property lease agreement;
Silke studied at the Universities of Passau and Frankfurt am Main. 1. Law Degree in 1998 at the University of Frankfurt. 2. Law Degree at the Regional Court Frankfurt am Main in 2001, Doctorate Degree (Dr. Jur.) 2005. Admitted to practice in 2002.
She is fluent in German, English and Italian.