Shelby has been part of the teams advising:
- Allego Holding B.V. (n/k/a Allego N.V.) (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management).
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group.
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $483 million initial public offering and its $396 million follow-on public offering of 11 million common shares, to fund possible acquisitions and, in a synthetic secondary transaction, to repurchase shares and purchase liability interests from existing holders.
- Getty Images Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion business combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II, a SPAC formed by a partnership of CC Capital and Neuberger Berman.
- NEOGEN Corporation in a Rule 144A $350 million private placement of senior notes to finance in part NEOGEN's $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M.
- RBC Capital Markets, as representative of the underwriters, in a $2 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), and OXY's simultaneous $2.3 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed rate senior notes of multiple series.
- Softbank Group Corp. in its $550 million secondary offering of 144A/Sub S senior notes of WeWork Companies LLC.
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2.5 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company.
Prior to joining Weil, Shelby was a Capital Markets associate at another international law firm.
Shelby received her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she served as a Class President of the Class of 2018 and Senior Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, from Chapman University.