Shelby has been part of the teams advising:
- Allego Holding B.V. (n/k/a Allego N.V.) (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management).
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group.
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $483 million initial public offering and its $396 million follow-on public offering of 11 million common shares, to fund possible acquisitions and, in a synthetic secondary transaction, to repurchase shares and purchase liability interests from existing holders.
- Getty Images Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion business combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II, a SPAC formed by a partnership of CC Capital and Neuberger Berman.
- NEOGEN Corporation in a Rule 144A $350 million private placement of senior notes to finance in part NEOGEN's $5.3 billion combination with the Food Safety business of 3M.
- RBC Capital Markets, as representative of the underwriters, in a $2 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), and OXY's simultaneous $2.3 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed rate senior notes of multiple series.
- Softbank Group Corp. in its $550 million secondary offering of 144A/Sub S senior notes of WeWork Companies LLC.
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2.5 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company.
Prior to joining Weil, Shelby was a Capital Markets associate at another international law firm.
Shelby received her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she served as Class President of the Class of 2018 and Senior Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, from Chapman University.