Shanna Dean is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. Ms. Dean participates in the representation of public and private companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Dean has been part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC in its sale to Advent International
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of good2grow LLC
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition of ThreatConnect, Inc.
- TPG Global, in the acquisition by TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, of the stock of Accel Entertainment, Inc., with the resulting entity having an initial enterprise value of approximately $884 million
- Transaction Services Group Limited (TSG) (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of a majority stake in Mariana Tek Corporation
Ms. Dean received her J.D., cum laude, from SMU Dedman School of Law and her B.A. from Pepperdine University.