Seth Jaskoviak is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Dallas. Seth participates in the representation of public and private companies and private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Seth has been part of the teams advising:
- Arcosa, Inc. in its $375 million acquisition of StonePoint Ultimate Holding
- Olde Thompson LLC (a portfolio company of Kainos Capital) in its acquisition of Gel Spice Company Inc. and its $950 million sale to Olam Food Ingredients (a subsidiary of Olam International Limited)
- ORIX Capital Partners in the sale by its portfolio company Hoffman Southwest Corporation of all of Hoffman's Roto-Rooter franchise operations to Roto-Rooter Services Company
- Mubadala, together with SoftBank Group and Oaktree, in a funding round for REEF Technology (f/k/a ParkJockey Global Inc.)
- Providence Strategic Growth and EverCommerce in the sale of a significant ownership stake in EverCommerce
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisitions of ThreatConnect, Inc. and a majority stake in Kenect, LLC and its significant investment in Semarchy SAS
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its minority investment in Real Capital Analytics, Inc. and Real Capital in its acquisition of Datscha AB
Prior to joining Weil's Corporate Department, Seth was an associate in Weil’s Litigation Department, where he focused his practice on complex commercial litigation, including claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, deceptive trade practices, unfair competition, business fraud and negligence in state, federal and alternative dispute resolution tribunals. Seth's practice also included representation of debtors and creditors in bankruptcy-related litigation in domestic and international corporate restructurings.
Seth's involvement in Weil’s debtor and creditor representations, including in contested litigation matters surrounding chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, confirmation and emergence has included:
- CHC Group Ltd., a global helicopter services company that provides transportation to offshore oil and gas platforms
- Paragon Offshore, a global provider of offshore oil drilling rigs
- DAK Americas LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alfa S.A.B. de C.V., one of the largest integrated producers of PET resins in the world and the main producer of polyester staple fibers in the Americas
Seth received his J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, summa cum laude, where he was an articles and staff editor for the SMU Law Review Association.