Seth Jaskoviak is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. Mr. Jaskoviak participates in the representation of public and private companies, and private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Jaskoviak has been part of the teams advising:
- ORIX Capital Partners in the sale by its portfolio company, Hoffman Southwest Corporation, of all of Hoffman's Roto-Rooter franchise operations to Roto-Rooter Services Company
- Providence Strategic Growth and EverCommerce in the sale of a significant ownership stake in EverCommerce
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition of ThreatConnect, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its minority investment in Real Capital Analytics, Inc
Prior to joining Weil's Corporate Department, Mr. Jaskoviak was an associate in Weil’s Litigation Department, where he focused his practice on complex commercial litigation, including claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, deceptive trade practices, unfair competition, business fraud, and negligence in state, federal, and alternative dispute resolution tribunals. Mr. Jaskoviak's practice also included representation of debtors and creditors in bankruptcy-related litigation in domestic and international corporate restructurings.
Mr. Jaskoviak's involvement in Weil’s debtor and creditor representations, including in contested litigation matters surrounding chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, confirmation, and emergence has included:
- CHC Group Ltd., a global helicopter services company that provides transportation to offshore oil and gas platforms.
- Paragon Offshore, a global provider of offshore oil drilling rigs.
- DAK Americas LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alfa S.A.B. de C.V., one of the largest integrated producers of PET resins in the world and the main producer of polyester staple fibers in the Americas.
Mr. Jaskoviak received his J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, summa cum laude, where he was an articles and staff editor for the SMU Law Review Association.