Sean McClay is an associate in the Firm’s Banking & Finance group in the New York office. His practice focuses on advising borrowers, leading private equity sponsors, banks, credit funds and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including cross-border and domestic acquisition financings, direct and syndicated lending, investment grade lending, middle market and large cap financings and chapter 11 reorganizations.
- JPMorgan, as administrative and collateral agent, in $3 billion senior secured facilities to finance in part JAB's approximately $7.5 billion take-private of Panera Bread Company.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $800 million debtor-in-possession superpriority senior secured term loan to provide liquidity during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Brookfield Principal Credit LLC, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in a $650 million two-tranche senior secured term facility for Bumble Bee Holdings, Inc. and Connors Bros Clover Leaf Seafoods Company (Canada) (subsidiaries of Bumble Bee Holdco, S.C.A. (Luxembourg)).
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International Corporation), in $185 million senior secured credit facilities to refinance existing indebtedness and to finance its acquisition of Rao's Specialty Foods Inc.
- American Securities, in $530 million multicurrency and multitranche first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Chromaflo Technologies Corporation from Arsenal Capital Management and Nordic Capital.
Mr. McClay also counsels pro-bono clients on a range of commercial and non-profit issues, including the Innocence Project and advising not-for-profit corporations on governance matters.