Sean is an active member of the Weil Pride affinity group. He received his B.A. summa cum laude from Utica College where he majored and received honors in English. He received his J.D. cum laude from Boston College Law School where he served on the Boston College Law Review.
Most recently, Sean has been involved on teams advising:
- Healogics, Inc., the nation’s leading wound-care center operations provider, on a comprehensive restructuring of over $860 million in funded debt through an out-of-court debt-for-equity exchange, resulting in a $450m deleveraging that obtained 100% participation from its lenders and provided Healogics with $240 million in new equity financing. As part of the transaction, the Company also secured a new $30M revolving credit facility, in addition to a new $370 million first lien term loan.
- Skillsoft Corporation, and its affiliates, a global leader in corporate learning, in their prepackaged chapter 11 cases with liabilities in excess of $2 billion.
- A biopharmaceutical company in its chapter 11 case.*
- An oil & gas exploration services company in its chapter 11 cases.*
- Representation of Advent International, a stakeholder in the chapter 11 cases of Avianca Holdings S.A., a Latin American airline holding company.
- Representation of the UK Government and a consortium led by the UK Government and Bharti Global Limited in the acquisition of the business of OneWeb Global Ltd. for more than $1 billion through a chapter 11 auction and as a chapter 11 plan sponsor.
*Prior experience before joining Weil.