Mr. Feener is an active member of the Weil Pride affinity group. He received his B.A. summa cum laude from Utica College where he majored and received honors in English. He received his J.D. cum laude from Boston College Law School where he served on the Boston College Law Review.
Most recently, Mr. Feener has been involved on teams advising:
- Skillsoft Corporation, and its affiliates, a global leader in corporate learning, in their prepackaged chapter 11 cases with liabilities in excess of $2 billion.
- A biopharmaceutical company in its chapter 11 case.*
- An oil & gas exploration services company in its chapter 11 cases.*
- Representation of Advent International, a stakeholder in the chapter 11 cases of Avianca Holdings S.A., a Latin American airline holding company.
- Representation of the UK Government and a consortium led by the UK Government and Bharti Global Limited in the acquisition of the business of OneWeb Global Ltd. for more than $1 billion through a chapter 11 auction and as a chapter 11 plan sponsor.
*Prior experience before joining Weil.