Mr. Delaney has been part of the teams advising:
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
- Old Ironsides Energy in the $1.75 billion sale of three Delaware Basin subsidiary companies of Brazos Midstream Holdings, LLC to Morgan Stanley Infrastructure
- Fieldwood Energy LLC (a portfolio company of Riverstone) in its prepackaged chapter 11 cases pursuant to which Fieldwood deleveraged its balance sheet by $1.6 billion, raised approximately $525 million in an equity rights offering and purchased for $710 million all Gulf of Mexico deepwater oil and gas assets of Noble Energy, Inc.
- Stonegate Production Company LLC in its sale of certain operated oil and gas assets
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of a leading manufacturer and distributor of commercial food products
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in various equity investments in upstream and midstream oil and gas companies and acquisitions of oil and gas assets
Mr. Delaney has been recognized as a "Rising Star" for M&A by Super Lawyers*, 2017-2018.
Prior to law school, Mr. Delaney worked in the finance and accounting department of one of the nation’s largest oil and gas companies.
Mr. Delaney received his J.D. from The University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Executive Articles Editor of the Oklahoma Law Review, and his M.B.A. and B.B.A. from The University of Oklahoma.
* Super Lawyers recognition is a Thomson Reuters service