Prior to joining Weil, Sarah was senior counsel at another international law firm.
Sarah received the 2019 Pro Bono Publico Award from The Legal Aid Society in October 2019.
Sarah is the Secretary of the Corporation Law Committee of the New York City Bar, whose mission is to promote the development of New York laws and jurisprudence governing business entities to make the city an attractive jurisdiction for the formation of new businesses.
Sarah received her J.D., cum laude, from Howard University School of Law, where she was a member of the Howard Law Journal, served as a Dean’s Fellow in the Legal Research & Writing Department and as a student attorney for the Criminal Justice Clinic. She received her B.A. from Hamline University.
Corporate & Private Equity Transactions
- Archaea Energy LLC in its acquisition of PEI Power LLC
- Brent R. Nicklas, as founder, non-executive chairman and majority shareholder of Lexington Partners L.P., in Lexington's $1.75 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Brightwood Capital in connection with the acquisition of the following companies by financial sponsors
- InHealth MD
- Jenny Craig
- Brookfield Asset Management Ltd. in its acquisition of the Private Equity Solutions secondaries business from DWS Alternatives Global Ltd
- Carlyle U.S. Equity Opportunity Fund L.P. in the sale of interests in Luminex Corporation
- Durational Capital Management, GIC and The Jordan Company in their acquisition of Bojangles’, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase in its acquisition of The Infatuation, Inc.
- Northleaf Capital in its investments in:
- Material Sciences Corporation
- Meridian Waste Corporation
- Siemens Financial Services in its co-investment in the acquisition by Colony Capital sponsored DataBank of data center assets from Zayo Group Holdings
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
- Vivial Corporation in connection with its recapitalization by Kennedy Lewis Investment Partners
- Vivial Media Holdings, Inc. (f/k/a Vivial Media LLC) (a portfolio company of Blackstone Credit) and its subsidiary mGage in the $215 million sale of mGage to Kaleyra, Inc.
Asset Manager Transactions
- Apollo in a single asset transaction involving Ingenio LLC
- Enhanced Healthcare Partners in connection a confidential single asset transaction
- ICG Strategic Equity in the fund recapitalizations of:
- Acon Partners
- Southern Cross Group
- Quadriga Capital
- ICG Strategic Equity in a single asset transaction involving DigiCert
- Northleaf Capital in single asset transactions involving SSP Innovation Holdings
- Northleaf Capital in the fund recapitalization of DFW Capital Partners
*Includes matters handled prior to joining Weil.
Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Latest Thinking, Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advises Founder of Lexington Partners in Lexington’s $1.75B Sale to Franklin Templeton Deal Brief — November 01, 2021