Prior to joining Weil, Sarah was senior counsel at another international law firm.
Sarah received the 2019 Pro Bono Publico Award from The Legal Aid Society in October 2019.
Sarah is the Secretary of the Corporation Law Committee of the New York City Bar, whose mission is to promote the development of New York laws and jurisprudence governing business entities to make the city an attractive jurisdiction for the formation of new businesses.
Sarah received her J.D., cum laude, from Howard University School of Law, where she was a member of the Howard Law Journal, served as a Dean’s Fellow in the Legal Research & Writing Department and as a student attorney for the Criminal Justice Clinic. She received her B.A. from Hamline University.
Corporate & Private Equity Transactions
- Brightwood Capital in connection with the acquisition of the following companies by financial sponsors
- InHealth MD
- Jenny Craig
- Carlyle U.S. Equity Opportunity Fund L.P. in the sale of interests in Luminex Corporation
- Durational Capital Management, GIC and The Jordan Company in their acquisition of Bojangles’, Inc.
- Northleaf Capital in its investments in:
- Material Sciences Corporation
- Meridian Waste Corporation
- Siemens Financial Services in its co-investment in the acquisition by Colony Capital sponsored DataBank of data center assets from Zayo Group Holdings
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend
- Vivial Corporation in connection with its recapitalization by Kennedy Lewis Investment Partners
- Vivial Media LLC (a portfolio company of Blackstone Credit) and its subsidiary mGage in the $215 million sale of mGage to Kaleyra, Inc.
Asset Manager Transactions
- ICG Strategic Equity in the fund recapitalizations of:
- Acon Partners
- Southern Cross Group
- Quadriga Capital
- Northleaf Capital in single asset transactions involving SSP Innovation Holdings
*Includes matters handled prior to joining Weil.