Sabrina Lyon is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Sabrina participates in advising corporate borrowers, private equity sponsors, direct lenders, banks and other financial institutions on a variety of debt financing transactions, including acquisition financings, first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, asset-based lending, subscription facilities and restructuring transactions.
- Brookfield Principal Credit in an $80 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility for Bumble Bee Foods, LLC to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Campbell Soup Company in a $1.85 billion senior unsecured revolving facility.
- Cardtronics plc in a $750 million amended, extended and upsized secured revolving facility; a $600 million amended and extended secured revolving facility to refinance existing indebtedness; and $500 million new senior secured term and $600 million amended and restated multicurrency revolving facilities covering borrowers and guarantors in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Australia and South Africa.
- Citi in a $1.5 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Howmet Aerospace Inc. to finance Howmet's spin-off from Arconic Inc. (formerly the downstream manufacturing segment of Alcoa, Inc.) as one of two stand-alone, publicly traded companies, the other being Arconic Corporation.
- Citi in a $400 million secured multicurrency revolving facility and further $200 million incremental commitment for Livent Corporation and FMC Lithium USA Corp. (at the time, subsidiaries of FMC Corporation) to finance their spin-off from FMC and Livent Corporation’s commencement of operations as a publicly traded corporation.
- OMERS Private Equity in first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.