Ryan Walker is an associate in Weil’s Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Mr. Walker participates in advising issuers and underwriters, including private equity firms and portfolio companies, in connection with public and private capital markets transactions.
Mr. Walker has been part of the teams advising:
- Johnson & Johnson in its multi-tranche $7.5 billion senior unsecured notes offering to, primarily, finance its acquisition of Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $1.46 billion issuance of new second lien notes and subscription rights for first lien senior secured notes in exchange for various series of senior subordinated notes; $100 million issuance of senior secured notes; $600 million issuance of convertible first lien notes; amendment of its convertible notes indenture; and issuance of 5 million shares of Class A common stock as part of a backstop agreement with certain holders of the existing subordinated notes, to restructure its debt obligations and increase liquidity.
- Goldman Sachs, as underwriter, in a $1.3 billion secondary offering via block trade of 45 million shares of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $1 billion senior unsecured notes offering to reduce outstanding indebtedness.
- SoftBank, as selling shareholder, in a $785 million secondary offering of shares of Guardant Health, Inc.
- Several banks, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $650 million senior notes offering by Lear Corporation.
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc., Thomas H. Lee Partners and David D. Ossip in a $557 million underwritten secondary offering via a block trade.
- Advent International and Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholders, in a $418 million underwritten secondary public offering via block of 7 million shares in Syneos Health, Inc.
Mr. Walker received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.A. from Rutgers University.