Robin has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in the acquisition by its affiliate AI Beauty Holdings of bareMinerals, BUXOM and Laura Mercier
- American Securities in its acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and SOLV, Inc.
- Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I, a SPAC sponsored by Austerlitz Acquisition Sponsor, LP I, an affiliate of Trasimene Capital Management, LLC, in its $3.2 billion business combination with Wynn Interactive, Ltd.
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its $2.5 billion sale to Performance Food Group
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its sale to BDT Capital Partners, with Advent reinvesting on a minority basis
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- CVC Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Icario, Inc.
- GHK Capital Partners in its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (at the time, an indirect portfolio company of PSG and Greater Sum Ventures) in a recapitalization by PSG and TPG Tech Adjacencies, with Greater Sum Ventures exiting
- Inhabit IQ (a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs, Insight Partners, GSV and PSG) in its acquisition of ResMan, LLC
- Leafly Holdings, Inc.in its pending $532 million business combination with Merida Merger Corp. I, a SPAC sponsored by Merida Capital Holdings
- PSG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Kenect, LLC and, as lead investor, in a $100 million Series C funding round for Introhive, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Translate Bio, Inc.
- Wejo Limited in its pending $1.1 billion business combination with Virtuoso Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Virtuoso Sponsor LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Robin was a senior consultant in Ernst & Young’s People Advisory Services practice. She also served as a summer clerk to Judge Leo M. Gordon of the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Robin received her J.D. from Emory University School of Law, where she was an Executive Managing Editor of the Emory International Law Review, her M.B.A. from Emory University's Goizueta Business School, where she was a Goizueta Advanced Leadership Academy Fellow, and her B.A. from Barnard College, Columbia University.