Robert Duff is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Duff participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Duff has been part of the teams advising:
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its pending $7.3 billion combination with Alight Solutions LLC
- Churchill Capital Corp III, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $5.7 billion merger with MultiPlan, Inc. that has an enterprise value based on the transaction of approximately $11 billion
- Front Yard Residential Corporation in its $2.5 billion take-private by a partnership formed by Pretium Partners and Ares Management
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Maines Paper & Food Service Inc. in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Lineage Logistics, Inc.
Mr. Duff received his J.D., cum laude, from Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law and his B.A. from Columbia University, where he was a member of the lightweight rowing team.