Ripley has served on Weil teams representing:
- Quad/Graphics Inc. in securing a dismissal with prejudice in a securities fraud class action in the Southern District of New York relating to a strategic transformation plan, a proposed merger, and a regulatory settlement.
- Signet Jewelers in a consolidated securities fraud class action in the Southern District of New York concerning alleged sexual harassment allegations that were raised in an employment arbitration, and purportedly lax credit standards.
- Willis Towers Watson in multi-jurisdictional securities litigation arising out of the $18 billion “merger of equals” between Willis Group and Towers Watson in 2016.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance and its senior executives in a securities fraud class action relating to statements the company made about a proposed merger with Rite Aid.
- Sears Holdings in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings and related disputes.
Ripley received her J.D. from Fordham Law School, where she was a member of the Securities Litigation Arbitration Clinic, served on the board of the Fordham Law Women’s Group and the Consumer Law Advocates, and received an Archibald Murray Public Service Award. During law school, she also served as a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. She received her B.A. from Connecticut College.