Ms. Pristas has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Transaction Committee of the Board of Directors of Reynolds American Inc. in Reynolds’ $60.6 billion sale to British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BAT) of the 57.8% of Reynolds stock that BAT did not already own
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as a shareholder of West Corporation, in West’s pending $5.1 billion sale to Apollo Global Management
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. in its $3.3 billion sale to American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
- First Data Corporation in its its $760 million acquisition of BluePay, Inc.; its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.; and its acquisition of Acculynk
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Vistana Signature Experiences following completion of the spin-off of Vistana from Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation in its $2.6 billion sale to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- ATMI, Inc. in its $1.2 billion sale to Entegris, Inc.
- L’Oréal USA, Inc. in its acquisitions of Pacific Bioscience Laboratories, Inc., the manufacturer of the Clarisonic® line of skin care devices, and Carol's Daughter Holdings, LLC
- The Kroger Co. in its $280 million acquisition of Vitacost.com, Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc. in its acquisition of Intel Media from Intel Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc. in its $280 million acquisition of Medafor, Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in its $229 million acquisition of Commissions, Inc.
- Magellan Health Services Inc. in its acquisition of Partners Rx Management, LLC
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. in its $170 million initial public offering
- The Home Depot, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of The Company Store Group, LLC
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants Inc., a subsidiary of Computershare Inc., in its acquisition of Gilardi & Co., LLC
- Permobil Inc. in its acquisition of TiLite
- DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. in connection with its acquisition of European dialysis centers from Fresenius Medical Care
Prior to joining Weil as an associate in January 2011, from September 2009 to December 2010, Ms. Pristas served as a legal fellow at United Way of New York City, where she worked closely with the General Counsel on a wide variety of transactional matters.