Ms. Pristas has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Transaction Committee of the Board of Directors of Reynolds American Inc. in Reynolds’ $60.6 billion sale to British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BAT) of the 57.8% of Reynolds stock that BAT did not already own
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) in BPY's $14.4 billion acquisition of the approximately 66% of common stock that it did not already own of GGP Inc. (f/k/a General Growth Properties Inc.)
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as a shareholder of West Corporation, in West’s $5.1 billion sale to Apollo Global Management
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. in its $170 million initial public offering and in its $3.3 billion sale to American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in its $2.15 billion sale of its convenience store business unit to EG Group and in its $280 million acquisition of Vitacost.com, Inc.
- First Data Corporation in its its $760 million acquisition of BluePay, Inc.; in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.; and in its acquisition of Acculynk
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Vistana Signature Experiences following completion of the spin-off of Vistana from Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation in its $2.6 billion sale to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (n/k/a Bausch Health Companies)
- Nexeo Solutions, Inc. in its $640 million sale of Nexeo Solutions Plastics to One Rock Capital Partners
- ATMI, Inc. in its $1.2 billion sale to Entegris, Inc.
- Insys Therapeutics, Inc. in its asset sale transactions with each of Hikma Pharmaceuticals USA Inc., Benuvia Therapeutics Inc. (formerly known as Chilion Group Holdings US, Inc.), BTcP Pharma, LLC, Pharmbio Korea, Inc. and Renaissance Lakewood, LLC, and in connection with other strategic matters
- L’Oréal USA, Inc. in its acquisitions of Pacific Bioscience Laboratories, Inc., the manufacturer of the Clarisonic® line of skin care devices, and Carol's Daughter Holdings, LLC
- Verizon Communications Inc. in its acquisition of Intel Media from Intel Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc. in its $280 million acquisition of Medafor, Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in its $229 million acquisition of Commissions, Inc.
- Magellan Health Services Inc. in its acquisition of Partners Rx Management, LLC
- The Home Depot, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of The Company Store Group, LLC
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants Inc., a subsidiary of Computershare Inc., in its acquisition of Gilardi & Co., LLC
- Permobil Inc. in its acquisition of TiLite
- DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. in its acquisition of European dialysis centers from Fresenius Medical Care
Prior to joining Weil as an associate in January 2011, from September 2009 to December 2010, Ms. Pristas served as a legal fellow at United Way of New York City, where she worked closely with the General Counsel on a wide variety of transactional matters.