Rebecka was previously a member of the Structured Finance and Derivatives practice, where she participated in advising issuers, underwriters, placement agents and collateral managers in all aspects of structured securities offerings.
Rebecka has been part of the teams advising:
- Avolon Holdings Funding Limited in a $2 billion exchange offer for senior unsecured notes.
- CBL Properties in its $455 million senior secured notes and $150 million senior secured exchangeable notes in connection with its emergence from chapter 11.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in a $450 million senior unsecured notes offering.
- Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Evercore and another financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $178 million initial public offering of The Vita Coco Company, Inc. (a portfolio company of Verlinvest).
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its pending $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. in its business combination with Merida Merger Corp. I, a SPAC sponsored by Merida Capital Holdings.
- Lendmark Financial Services, LLC (a portfolio company of Lightyear Capital and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in its $300 million Rule 144A private offering of senior unsecured notes.
Rebecka received her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and her B.S. from Cincinnati Christian University.