Rebecca is a certified information privacy professional (CIPP/US).
Rebecca has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of:
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its $2.5 billion sale to Performance Food Group.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its sale to BDT Capital Partners, with Advent reinvesting on a minority basis.
- Dual North America, Inc., the specialist underwriting arm of Howden Group Holdings Limited (f/k/a Hyperion Insurance Group Limited), in its acquisition of Align Financial Holdings, LLC.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc.
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (at the time, an indirect portfolio company of PSG and Greater Sum Ventures) in a recapitalization by PSG and TPG Tech Adjacencies, with Greater Sum Ventures exiting.
- Inhabit IQ (a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs, Insight Partners, GSV and PSG) in its acquisition of ResMan, LLC.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. in its pending $532 million business combination with Merida Merger Corp. I, a SPAC sponsored by Merida Capital Holdings.
- MGM Resorts International in the pending acquisition of MGM Growth Properties LLC by VICI Properties Inc., in a transaction with a total enterprise value of approximately $17.2 billion.
- TPG Pace Solutions Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group, in its $4.5 billion business combination with Vacasa LLC.
Previously, Rebecca was an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department, where she participated in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Rebecca was part of the teams advising:
- Advent Global Technology (AGT), as lead investor, in a $160 million Series D funding round for Zenoti, resulting in a post-investment basis valuation for Zenoti of over $1 billion.
- Aleph Capital and Crestview in their investment in Framestore and in Framestore's merger with Company 3 and Method, Inc., following Company 3 and Method’s carve-out from Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisitions of Truck-Lite Company LLC (n/k/a Clarience Technologies, LLC), Ohio Transmission Corporation and, together with TA Associates, the acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions following the merger of Orion and Brinker Capital; and its sale of Pretium Packaging.
- Elevate Entertainment Inc. (a portfolio company of Mirasol Capital) in its acquisition by tender offer of Evans & Sutherland Computer Corporation.
- The Gores Group in its sale of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc.
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its $1.55 billion business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE) (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity).
- SoftBank Vision Fund, as lead investor, in a $200 million investment round in C2FO.
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of Valor Healthcare Inc.