Ravenna Neville is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Neville participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Neville has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of Definitive Healthcare, LLC ; in its acquisitions of FieldEdge and the simultaneous merger of FieldEdge with Clearent Corp; and its $1.4 billion sale of MORSCO, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its sale of SRS Distribution Inc.
- Dynamo Software Ltd. (a portfolio company of Francisco Partners) in its acquisition of Q-Biz Solutions, LLC.
- Eli Lilly & Company in a global licensing and research collaboration with Avidity Biosciences LLC, including Lilly's investment in Avidity as partial financing for the transaction.
- Giant Eagle, Inc. in its acquisition of Ricker Oil Company, Inc.
- Paycor, Inc. in its sale to Apax Partners.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition of ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; Government Brands Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of Value Payment Systems, LLC; and Therapy Brands Holdings LLC (d/b/a TheraNest) in its sale to Lightyear Capital and Oak HC/FT Partners.
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) as lead investor in a Series A investment round for Integral Health, Inc. that had a pre-money valuation of $400 million.
Ms. Neville received her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and her B.A. from Wesleyan University.