Radhika Tahiliani is an Executive Compensation & Benefits associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Ms. Tahiliani participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the executive compensation, employee benefits and ERISA issues in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, initial public offerings and other strategic transactions.
Ms. Tahiliani has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of an approximately 50% stake in RxBenefits, Inc. and Cobham Limited in its $2.8 billion sale of Cobham Mission Systems and in its $965 million sale of Cobham Aero Connectivity
- Aleph Capital and Crestview in their investment in Framestore, and in Framestore's merger with Company 3 and Method, Inc. following Company 3 and Method’s carve-out from Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc.
- American Securities in its $825 million acquisition of the Life Sciences Business of NN, Inc.
- Churchill Capital Corp III, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $5.7 billion merger with MultiPlan, Inc. that has an enterprise value based on the transaction of approximately $11 billion
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Trasimene Capital FT, LP II, in its pending $9 billion merger with Paysafe Group Holdings Limited
- Fortress Value Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group, in its acquisition of Secure Natural Resources and MP Materials in a stock-for-stock transaction that valued the combined company at $1.5 billion
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board in its acquisition of a majority stake in NVISION
- Providence Equity Partners as lead investor, in, together with Ares Management, a $400 million acquisition of convertible preferred shares of OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition, together with Blue Star Innovation Partners, of PatientNOW and Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Silver Lake Sumeru in its sale of Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc.
- SiriusXM in its up to $325 million acquisition of Stitcher
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in SmartProcure, Inc.
- ThreatConnect, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Nehemiah Security LLP
Ms. Tahiliani received her J.D. from UC Davis School of Law, her LL.M. from New York University School of Law and her B.A. from UC Davis.